In the current context, caused by COVID-19, it requires the preparation of protocols so that your stay in our facilities does not increase the risk of contamination of the community, as well as the determination of the necessary measures for employees.
Please read this document carefully as it collects the recommendations to be applied by the campsite to minimize the sanitary and sanitary risks posed by the COVID-19 virus, without prejudice to current legislation and which you must comply by during your stay in our facilities.
By accessing our facilities, you expressly accept its compliance, as well as the safety regulations notified to you prior by the visit.
What is COVID-19?
You probably already know that COVID-19 is a disease produced by the SARS-CoV-2 Corona virus, a virus first detected in December 2019. The most common symptoms that this disease causes are: fever, cough, and lack of breath.
Other symptoms may include tiredness, pain, runny nose, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, loss of smell or taste.
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
Our main concern is to ensure that the risk of contamination does not increase and we have taken the necessary protective measures for you, for the campers and for the employees.
In drafting this document, the guidelines of the Ministry of Health of the Spanish Government and the ICTE (Institute of Spanish Tourist Quality) have been taken into account in order to provide you with best practices in the field of services, facilities and employees, to deal with the virus.
Human and material resources have been allocated (individual prevention equipment, masks, masks, gloves, hydro alcoholic hand gel, plastic screens), as well as action protocols in case an employee or client exhibits symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
Our employees are subject to tests according to hygiene criteria established by the competent authorities, with an appropriate result for their work.
WHAT YOU SHOULD TAKE ACCOUNT DURING YOUR STAY
First, respect and comply with the indications set out in the signage distributed by our facilities, follow the indications and those of our employees.
In order to avoid sometimes shifting your time to be attended, follow these instructions:
Upon arrival at the campsite, a single person can go to reception to check-in, bringing along the documentation of his / her companion / s, if applicable.
If the reception staff are busy, please wait your turn, respecting the WHO recommended safety distance (1.5 meters) and you will be attended as soon as possible.
Make your card payments contactless as much as possible. If you make a card payment, it will not be manipulated by the employee at any time. The pin pad is disinfected after each use.
To ensure your safety, we have removed all information leaflets about our facilities, excursions, recommendations etc. from our counters, so if you are interested, please request them from the receptionist.
WHAT PREVENTION MEASURES SHOULD YOU TAKE TO AVOID DISSEMINATION:
- Avoid greetings with physical contact, including shaking hands, to both employees and other clients.
- Discard your personal hygiene waste, especially disposable wipes – immediately in waste bins and / or containers. NEVER throw your waste and trash on the floor or outside the trash.
- Use the garbage containers with the open lid that you will find distributed by the camping. These will be constantly emptied and cleaned to avoid contact. The selective recycling bins are located outside the campsite.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, especially after sneezing, coughing, or touching potentially contaminated surfaces, according to WHO recommendations. In the bathrooms you will find soap dispensers.
- Use the hydro alcoholic hand gel dispensers, these are solutions that you will find in different places of the campsite.
- Again pay attention to the safety distance (1,5 meters) and avoid crowds.
- We recommend the use of shower flip flops for showers.
- In the sanitary blocks for the use of toilets, washbasins and showers, you have to wait your turn again to keep the safety distance and do not stay in the sanitary block while all are occupied. Please respect the indicated signals.
- In the pool, respect the maximum capacity that will be indicated with a sign on the pavement.
FOR OUR PART …
As we indicated earlier, we apply the guidelines set by authorized organizations and our employees, depending on their position, include:
- Specific training based on: use of equipment, use of cleaning and disinfection products (both personal and in the tasks of their work) and plans for preventive maintenance.
- Material: face masks, disposable gloves, full-frame glasses.
We wish you a pleasant stay and we are happy to help you with everything we can do for you.